Shred It! book by Robert Cheeke
Robert Cheeke’s second book, Shred It! (Gaven Press, 2014), is a comprehensive guide to setting achievable goals, burning fat, and building muscle on a whole-food, plant-based diet.
As one of only a few books to combine a completely whole-food, plant-based menu with detailed training programs, Shred It! has been endorsed by 28 of the biggest names in the health and fitness industry, including Dr. T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D., Dr. Caldwell B. Esselstyn, Jr., M.D., Kathy Freston, Rich Roll, Julieanna Hever, and Rip Esselstyn.
Shred It! will teach you the most important steps to take to achieve your health and fitness goals. By reading this book, you will once and for all truly understand how to:
• Set achievable goals that lead to real results
• Discover the most effective ways to burn fat
• Build muscle efficiently on a whole-food, plant-based diet
• Identify what could be holding you back from reaching your fitness potential
• Exercise nearly anywhere, anytime, managing time effectively
You will also:
• Learn from dozens of experts and fitness professionals
• Read awe-inspiring fitness and health transformations
• Discover 75 delicious plant-based athlete recipes and meal plans
• Master dozens of workouts with step-by-step instructions and photos
• Find an exercise and nutrition plan that will really work for you
Following Robert’s bestselling book, Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness (Book Publishing Company, 2010), his new book takes a fresh and modern approach to health and fitness by incorporating the disease-fighting, athletic performance-enhancing, and popular WFPB (whole-food, plant-based) diet to achieve desired results.
A perfect book for those embarking on health and fitness-related New Year’s Resolutions, this 344-page guide highlights more than 35 successful plant-based athletes, contains hundreds of photos, including dozens of images of recipes and exercises, and is a powerfully motivating compilation of the most helpful and useful guidelines to follow to achieve your personal goals.
Shred It! is also available on Amazon.
Regular price $ 29.90 from $ 19.95